Nose Surgery offers a solution to correct any kind of nose abnormality. A nose surgery can be performed for cosmetic reasons or for health reasons such as a deviated septum that interferes with breathing. You can undergo a nose job, medically kown as Rhinoplasty, if your nose is too broad, too long or has bumps on it.The Cost also varies significantly from person to person, depending upon the exact nature of your procedure.
Are you a Candidate?
Both men and women are massively opting for Rhinoplasty .You may be a good candidate for nose surgery if:
- Your nose is too small or too large in comparison with other facial features.
- You have humps and depressions on your nose bridge.
- Your nose is wide.
- Your nose tip is droopy, protruding, bulbous or enlarged.
- You have crooked nose.
- Your nose is asymmetrical.
The goal of rhinoplasty is improving the aesthetic appearance of nose or correcting functional problems caused by structural irregularities. It aims at:
- Improving the narrow or uneven nose bridge
- Improving too wide or too narrow nostrils
- Improving the appearance of crooked nose